SEECS Alumni Association Scholarship Program
Read before applying
- Deadline to Apply: Thursday, May 18, 2017
- Applications are open only for scholarship required in Fall Semester 2017 (starting September 2017)
- NUST SEECS Undergraduate Students are only eligible to apply for scholarship.
- Applicants are encouraged to read the document “NUST SEECS AA SP Student Guide” referred as Student Guide here onwards, before submission of application. It will provide understanding of scholarship program gateways, selection criteria and other related information.
- All details will be kept highly confidential with SAA office. You are encouraged to share as much information as you can, as it will help the selection committee.
- Counterfeit/Wrong information may lead to disqualification from scholarship program or/and refund of all the payment received as scholarship awardee or/and disciplinary action against candidate.
- Affidavit should be submitted after final selection of candidates while certificate/educational records will be submitted with applicants and parents/guardian signatures at the time of application submission.
- Any queries should be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org, the query will be answered via e-mail within two working days.
- Application form should NOT be handwritten as handwritten applications will not be entertained.
- Submit Hardcopy of application form along with supporting documents to SEECS Reception.
- Ensure that your application is sealed in an envelope (Refer to Student Guide).
- Email soft-copy of the application form (word format) to email@example.com with subject line as your complete 13-digit CNIC.
- The hard-copy should be delivered to SEECS Reception or posted to:
Mr. Shahid Mahmood
School of Electrical Engineering & Computer Science
NUST, Sector H-12,
Tel: 051-90852400, 051-90852381
- Soft-copy AND Hard-copy of this application BOTH should reach the above mentioned email and postal addresses respectively by the given deadline.
- Incomplete/late submissions will NOT be entertained.
- Fill in the application form in CAPITAL letters